My Intro to Self Branding

I have been reading about guerrilla marking and self promotion lately. 
It is a strange concept at first,to "brand" oneself. 
But the more that I read about the idea the more at home I am with it. 
In fact I feel that I already have a "brand" in that I have a style and a specific. 
Anyway... all the reading about branding as well as FleaVille requesting a logo, resulted in me spending lots of  time online using photo editing programs. 

I have really enjoyed using Pixlr and Easley. 
Both sites are very easy to use and allow you to jump right in.

Pixlr (For editing simple pictures online)
Easley (For generating infographs) 

My final draft of a job related visual aide template from Easley

Created using Pixlr

Created using Pixlr




Created using Pixlr

Created using Pixlr

Created using Pixlr